Escape room Emporium it's an escape game whose victory consists precisely in being able to get out of the environment in which one finds oneself locked up in a pre-established time. This is the general definition which certainly does not exhaustively explain what can be found inside the Escape room Emporium.
Once the game has started, the participants (from a minimum of two to a maximum of six or eight) will find themselves having to collect clues to be able to solve the different puzzles and thus complete the experience. But don't think that it's a room where you have to solve crosswords or puzzle week-style rebuses, far from it! At least as far as the adventures planned by Emporium Escape are concerned.
At Emporium Escape room there are the "rooms" of Butcher Legacy and Suitcase of Dreams which consist of a series of environments that recreate the old shops, the first of the butcher and the second of the suitcase. The different environments are all places to explore in order to continue the story and complete the adventure.
We do not want to anticipate anything because the taste for discovery it is fully part of the gaming experience, however we would like to underline that, for both rooms, it is absolutely not a single environment but you will be able to discover all the settings when you decide to participate with your team.
Now we leave for you some advices to escape from the shops of Emporium Escape Room:
- Once the game has started, you together with your team, read everything carefully what you will find written, remember that it is a game of logic and the various clues scattered have coherence with each other, only careful reading will help you understand where and when to use them and you will thus be able to save time throughout the game.
- With your group of players you can share the tasks, the shops do not necessarily offer a sequential game and you can solve some situations even simultaneously.
- Search well and everywhere, it will not be necessary to use force, dismantling furniture or climbing (actually all these actions are absolutely forbidden!) but the spirit of observation is essential to recover all the "objects" that will be useful during the game.
- Always communicate with your team, as soon as you find something, when you read what you feel is an important clue; when time is running out collaboration is key.
- If you have decided to visit Butcher Legacy we advise you to read the Lisa Diary inside Emporium Chronicles, this will help you immerse yourself even more in the story and be able to better understand some passages.
- If you have booked for the Suitcase of Dreams visit the page dedicated to the reflections of Suitcase Maker where you will find interesting ideas to better experience its history.